Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Software

This year i have made an effort to try and learn new software, in order to expand my skillset and to make myself more employable. Here are the softwares ive learnt;

- Illustrator- i started using illustrator last summer as i was curious about what i could create with it. I am so glad i started using it, because it lead me down the path of motion design, animating my vector illustrations in after effects. I find it really fun and use it for personal and uni work. It is really intuitive and i always like the results i get when i use it.

-After Effects - i used to be really intimidated by after effects and found it very difficult. This year i started focusing on stuff i am interested in creating on it, like bringing my own illustrations to life, and ive been following tutorials which have made it so much easier to grasp and less scary. It is now my preferred program to animate in.

-Storyboard Pro - i have only used this in the workshop we had with David Bunting. I am not a storyboard artist at all, but i found it a well structured program and a good thing to add to my CV when applying for internships or entry level jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment