Friday, March 29, 2019

Plans for after uni

One of my biggest fears about graduating was deciding whether i should live here or move back home. I decided it would be best to try remain in leeds after uni, because there is more oppourtunities for work here. I intend to get a part time job here in the mean time to support myself, while also applying for internships and entry level motion design jobs. I am particularly interested in BlueZoos 2d background artist internship, which i am going to work on my portfolio in order to apply for. I would be willing to move around the country if i get any job or internship offers. If i dont get any offers, i will ask the studio for feedback on how i could improve my application, CV or showreel. I intend to alter my showreel depending on the studio i am applying to, to showcase the skills they are looking for in an applicant. Once i get more well known i wouldnt mind becoming a freelance motion designer or background artist/illustrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment