Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Lifes A Pitch

To create a hypothetical animation collective, I teamed up with Ally and Liam Shevill. We each have different skill sets and strengths, mine being primarily background design. We decided on the name 'Wildflower Animation' because we felt this emphasised the brand idea we decided on. We wanted to have a name that shows we are a small, handmade and personal collective. I designed the logo for our collective, deciding on a simple bluebell design. I originally drew a design with quite alot of detail and in the end after talking to my team we decided to simplify the design by only having a few flowers on the logo, which is shown below. I also worked on choosing a colour scheme for our brand.  Forming this group made me realise i actually would possibly like to work in a small collective like this in the future. I know my strength doesnt lie in communicating with others or promoting a brand, which is why i think our collective worked nicely together, because we all bring something different skillwise.





No comments:

Post a Comment